Write a 500- to 700-word paper. Please address the following question: How has technology influenced the evolution of ONE of the following art forms: architecture, photography, sculpture, and painting?
- Choose one of these art forms that really fascinate you. Research it deeply. Go crazy. Think back to the museum visit. Which of these art forms drew you in?
- Decide on three ways that you think technology influenced this art form, based on your research and reading. Each of those three ways will be a major paragraph. Write a thesis statement, based on Appendix T.
- Remember, you’re writing in THIRD person, not first. No use of the word I.
- Then develop each paragraph, examining specific ways that technology effected changes within that art form. Use details. Use quotes. Use examples.
- Next, write your introduction. Here, you can use a personal example (and only here). You might choose to start with your visit to the museum, and why this form of art drew you in.
- Finally, write your conclusion, referring back to that introductory example, restating your thesis, and ending with a final bit of insight.
- Make sure you proofread extensively. Good writing matters in this class.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.