What have you learned during the term?, reflective essay help (2-3 pages)
Here is a description of what I need. I will provide the two essays that I wrote so you can use that in this paper along with two journals that I wrote and two discussion questions. They need to be incorporated into this paper, not necessarily word per word but an example. It only needs to be 2-3 pages.
The final essay should reflect on your thought process, assess your experience, and provide evidence from your own writing and unique point of view on composing to clearly communicate to your audience what you have learned during the term.
In this essay, you need to cite examples from your own work to illustrate points you make. Provide an in-text reference for each example to identify the essay draft, journal, or possibly even a discussion post that you mention. Acknowledge feedback from your instructor and peers with in-text references as well.
Specifically the following critical elements must be addressed:
1. Reread the first and final drafts of your essays and your journals; then, reflect on the writing process and how it has impacted your own writing and thought processes this term. Form your own conclusions about how the writing process impacts student writing in general.
2. Explain the writing process by identifying each component and its direct impact in improving student writing.
3. Analyze the writing process’s value and how it improves student writing.
4. Ensure that the essay contains a clear point of view and uses a voice and perspective that is required in a formal final essay.
5. Cite specific examples from your own works (between your narrative essay draft and final narrative essay draft, or your persuasive essay draft and final persuasive essay draft, or both essays) to support the main points of your reflection.
6. Ensure that the essay is organized in a way that creates a seamless flow between different sections.
7. Ensure that there are no errors related to grammar, spelling, citations, or syntax.
8. What skills grew with the exercises? What did you discover about the writing process as you worked on the exercises?
9. What useful feedback did the instructor offer during this process? How did you apply it to improve the essay(s) or build skills with writing, or both?
Here is a way you can organize it if this helps.
•Introduction – Brief overview of where you started in terms of writing skills, what you struggled with and what you have learned.
•Body Section 1 – Discuss things you struggled with, including specific assignments and examples (quotes) from those assignments. You could include grades and any specific feedback (quotes) you received. This section can be 1-3 paragraphs.
•Body Section 2 – Discuss the specific things you have learned from the e-learning materials, including a description of the writing process. Be sure to give specific examples (quotes) from several Modules. This section can be 1-3 paragraphs.
•Body Section 3 – Discuss what you think you did well with in the course, and/or discuss the most important lesson you have learned about yourself as a writer. This section can be 1-3 paragraphs.
•Conclusion – How will you use what you have learned, and what do you still need to work on?