For this discussion, respond to the following prompts:
- Describe the implications Stanley Cavell’s ordinary language philosophy has on democracy and education. Provide an example of ordinary language philosophy.
- Examine the ideas of mutual reflection and mutual understanding as it relates to cultural differences.
- Share a learning experience of an ethical or moral lesson based on John Dewey’s quote: “democracy must begin at home.” Explain how that experience has influenced your level of integrity while receiving your education.
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.