In addition to the PowerPoint presentation, students must write a two-page Reflection Paper. The reflection should include the following:
- Brief discussion of the student’s future profession and how understanding the nature of families and children in relation to society is important for that profession.
- Discussion of how the student’s knowledge of the theories of socialization will impact his or her work in the future profession.
- Discussion of how the student’s understanding of child development will assist him or her in the chosen profession.
The Reflection Paper for the Final Project must have the following criteria:
- Must be two double-spaced pages in length, not including the title page, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of Reflective Paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must be well organized and reflect college-level writing.