1. Consider the following scenario:
Kara is 10 years old. She has been given an intelligence test. Her mental age is 13.
According to Sternberg, what is Kara’s IQ? Conduct research and interpret her score.
Choose two theories of intelligence.
Write a 150- to 200-word discussion on the components of each theory, and how they differ in relation to Spearman’s
2. Write a 100- to 150-word response to each of the following questions.
1. Describe the main components of classical conditioning.
2. Describe the main components of operant conditioning.
3. Describe the different types of long-term memories.
Describe the main theories of intelligence.