I will attach the outline to whoever is selected.
After the Civil War, the United States became a much more industrialized society. Between 1865 and 1920, industrialization improved American life in many ways. However, industrialization also created problems forAmerican society. Consider events that took place after the Civil War and discuss ways that industrializationaffectedthe U.S. between 1865 and 1920.
Using the already developed thesis statement and outline develop the paper in which you explore your main points in detail. (Please modify the points if you want.)
Write a three to five(3-5) page paper in which you:
- Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
- Identify three (3) major aspects of industrialization during 1865 and 1920 that influenced U.S. society, economy, and politics. Consider issues such as geography, entrepreneurship, legislative representation, etc. Explain your responses with specific examples and details.
- Identify three (3) specific groups that were affected by industrialization and provide two examples for each group describing how the group was affected. (Consider issues such as race, ethnicity, gender, child labor, etc.)
- Summarize how industrialization affected the life of the average working American during this period. Use specific examples and details.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment mustfollow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, doublespaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA style or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.