For this discussion, address the following as you respond:
- Select one character, past or present, from a television show, movie, book, comic, game, etc.
- Briefly describe this character, including:
- What medium (television, movie, book, etc.) is he or she from?
- Why did you select him or her?
- What is his or her personality as depicted?
- Identify one approach (e.g., common-sense, psychodynamic, humanistic, etc.) that you feel is most accurate and useful in understanding this character’s personality.
- Discuss this selected theory. Why did you select it? How might this theory help us understand your character’s personality?
Your initial post must be a minimum of 200 words and utilize at least one scholarly source (e.g., the course textbook, a peer-reviewed article from the Ashford University Library, or a professional web source), cited according to APA format