Find a recent scholarly science paper relevant to Chapter 2: Biopsychology, Neuroscience, and Human Nature. you may use, the internet or magazines. Write a summary of the paper.
Your summary should include answers to the following questions.
- What was the hypothesis?
- What was the research method used?
- What did the research data reveal?
- What was the author’s conclusion?
- What does this new data mean for science? Does it change the way we look at old ideas and/or theories?
- Why is the information in the paper important to the world, you, and the class?
1) The science paper has to be from the year 2016.
2) Your paper summary needs to include a heading:
The heading should include the following:
THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE
THE SOURCE: WHERE YOU FOUND IT
3) Your paper summary needs to be at least a half page double-spaced. (1/2 page, Double Spaced)
4) In-text citations and bibliography must be in APA format.
Click on the “Week One Written Assignment” title above to submit your summary to your instructor.