1. How did Gentile da Fabriano reflect the International style in the first half of the fifteenth century?
2. How does Rogier van der Weyden’s style differ from Jan van Eyck’s?
3. Briefly describe the contributions of Lorenzo de’ Medici
4. What does the interior of Santo Spirito exemplify?
5. How does the work of Stoss Veit reflect Late Gothic elements in German art?
6. Compare and contrast the work of Flemish style painting with French style painting. How are they similar and how are they different? Use examples to support your essay.
7. Contrast the portrait styles of Jan van Eyck, Rogier van der Weyden, and Jean Fouquet. How does each artist address the concept of portraiture? Use examples to support your essay.