You will pick the subject for this assignment and I will have you complete the final paper.
Annotated Bibliography: The purpose of the annotated bibliography is to assist you in developing research analysis skills including critical thinking, writing, and literature research skills. The annotated bibliography should include the following information for each source:
- Name of the article, including the complete bibliographic citation, using APA format.
- Summary/abstract of the article – annotation (sometimes it is helpful to ask yourself the following questions in synthesizing the information):
- Who? (author)
- What was done? (e.g., an experimental study investigating the interaction of short term memory and attention)
- How? (was it done)
- What were the findings? (identify the major ones)
- Contributions? (new findings, applications, etc.)
Review the complete instructions for the Final Research Paper in Week Five of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide. To conduct accurate research for the annotated bibliography, consider the following:other journals that are considered to have reliable information. Do not use sources from the secular press (e.g., Time, Newsweek, or Wikipedia). Review the guidelines for acceptable sources by reading the “Academic Research” section within the Student Responsibilities and Policies tab under Course Home on the left navigation toolbar in your online course.
- Identify at least five academic sources, at least three that can be found in the Ashford Online Library. If you do find something on the World Wide Web, it must be authored and be a reliable source.
- In these journals, the research and information is either reviewed by an editorial team (such as for the Academy of Management Review) or a group of peers (such as in many journals you find through the Ashford Online Library).
For information regarding writing your thesis statement and annotated bibliography, refer to the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar in your online course.
The paper must be four pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly resources (at least three of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library) other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.