I need 4 addition pages to a paper attached. Please read instruction completely.
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources, including a minimum of two primary sources (such as those that are linked throughout the course) and four secondary sources from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Please see the changes needed to paper below. If you do not understand something please let me know.
Basic – Provides an introductory paragraph with an adequate introduction of the topic but does not provide a workable framework for the body of the paper.
Summaries of Sources
Basic – The source summaries provide basic generalizations of the academic source materials and explain the manner in which they will contribute to the paper. The summaries are either vague and/or under-developed, or they neglect to fully address how the sources will be utilized in the paper.
Quality of Sources
Proficient – The totality of the academic source materials utilized meets university-level standards. A minority of academic sources may be of limited value to the thesis.
Written Communication: Control of Syntax and Mechanics
Proficient – Displays comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Written work contains only a few minor errors and is mostly easy to understand.