Your boss has asked you (a communication specialist) to write an informative paper about opening a free clinic in your neighborhood for those without medical insurance. The content will be turned into an informative handout for the public describing the four (4) major issues: economic situation, special needs (e.g., health) of the population being served, process, and benefits of the program.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Provide a clear thesis statement.
- Describe the economic issues.
- Describe the special needs (e.g., health) of the population being served.
- Describe the process (decisions, steps) involved in the program.
- Explain the benefits of the program.
- Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Provide three (3) relevant and credible sources to support claims.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.